Light as paper
Strong as stone

As beautiful as before, stronger than ever. We’ve upgraded our signature laptop stand into g.flow stone. Now it is waterproof and more resistant to wear and tear while maintaining what’s most important to us:
sustainability & social impact.

Ninety Grams
Outstanding Portability

g.flow stone is the world’s lightest and most portable laptop stand, weighing only 90 grams (3 oz). A unique design idea from grape lab sustainable design lab, it is entirely made by folding a single sheet of 100% recycled paper.

Strong & Long-Lasting
Stone Paper

g.flow stone is made of Stone Paper, a magical mixture of stone waste deriving from the mining industry. It’s just like regular paper, 100% recycled, easily recyclable, and environmentally friendly. But many times more resistant to wear and tear and stronger than ever.

Worry-free Work Environment

g.flow stone is completely waterproof. Dropped your coffee cup or water tumbler? No worries, just wipe it and you’re good to go. An accident-free environment. Decided you should go work on the beach? Keep your computer safe from sand and water splash!

Origami Structure

Made by folding a single sheet of recycled paper, without any glues or chemical coatings. The creases created by the amazing paper folding technique help to keep the air flowing, preventing the devices from overheating.

100% Recycled
No Water. No Trees. No Waste.

We strive to research every material we decide to use in our products. Our Stone Paper is made of a mixture of 80% limestone powder, a waste material that comes from the mining process of industrial limestone. The other 20% of Stone Paper is made of recycled plastic material. The HDPE plastic used to manufacture g.flow comes entirely from recycled sources.

"I'm obsessed!
Thank you for such an awesome product. My other half and I are both using it at our offices and lots of people are asking where to get one!"

Davina |


Extremely happy with g.flow, and for backing your efforts and philosophy.

Tom |


Art Edition
Digital Pixels to Analog Artwork

The Art Edition Project is a collaboration with various artists from around the world. It is one of grape lab’s experiments for creating a sustainable symbiotic economic system while breaking the boundaries between disabled and non-disabled artwork.

Rainbow Heart, illustrated by Ivo Zibulla

Ivo Zibulla

I really like to bring pixels into the material world. They were not meant for that purpose. They are artifacts of former technical limitations, today representatives of a so-called “Golden age of Videogaming.”

I like to play with traditional art techniques and how to twist them to let them become pixelated. And thus, creating something new, because the real world and its materials are not as perfect as the math behind pixels. It’s my way of questioning these digitally dominant times.

Like this product?
Shop now on Etsy!